Chris Heria is the name of a famous calisthenics trainer and a YouTuber from Florida, Miami. He has established a training academy. Chris is a self-trained fitness trainer who is a member of a famous workout team named BarStarzz. In addition, he is well known as the founder and CEO of the fitness program ThenX.
Chris was born in Miami, Florida, USA. While growing up in Miami, he discovered an interest in street workouts, and after finishing high school, he traveled all across the United States to compete and teach. Later he came back to his home town in 2015 and opened his first calisthenics gym in Miami, called Calisthenics Academy.
No such information is available on the internet about his family. But according to his family name Heri, which is mostly found in the Philippines. He holds an American nationality. He and his brother Stefan are half Chinese on his mother’s side and half Cuban on his father’s side.
Talking about his educational background, there is no such information available on the internet which helps to understand how much educated he is. But according to some reputed resources, Heria went to Florida, St. Brendan High School.
As indicated by the astrology, the situation of the planets when we were conceived influences as long as we can remember with a certain goal in mind. To be more ready for what’s to come many have confidence in the horoscope. Stars have been loving to Chris Heria, whose zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
Chris Heria Age
People are want to know how old is Chris Heria? Simeon celebrates his birthday on 21 December and was born in 1991, which makes his age 29 this year.
Chris Heria Height
He very focuses on his body to keep a good body figure. As we know, his fans are always curious to know about all the small things like how tall is Chris Heria? He has been able to attain a height of 5 feet and 9 inch which is also equivalent to 175 cm.
Chris Heria Work out
As of now, Chris is one of the most popular fitness instructors, who gained massive amounts of popularity from his street workouts, that utilize bodyweight exercises. He is a master when it comes to calisthenics training. He proves that there are plenty of movements you can do, even without a gym. The best workouts combine bodyweight exercises, with simple equipment you can use at home.
This workout utilizes calisthenics and weighted calisthenics. He likes to warm up with some light elastic stretching using a resistance band before the workout. Since your chest will be contracted during the exercise, it’s imperative to ensure the supporting muscles are warm as well.
- Weighted vest push up x 25
- Weighted vest ring dip x 12
- Weighted vest push up with bar x 25
- Weighted vest ring push up x 12
- Weighted vest decline push up x 25
His back workouts are one of the most intense ones that he does and t shows with his sculpted back too. You will see in this exercise Chris incorporates three distinctive warm-up works out. When joining loads and exercises, it’s critical to incorporate a full-body warm-up schedule, to forestall injury.
- Spiderman push up across x 5
- Mountain climbers x 45 seconds
- Plank x 45 seconds
- Barbell deadlift 4 x 5
- Bent over row 4 x 7
- Pull up 4 x until failure
- Single-arm dumbbell row 4 x 7
- Barbell curl 4 x until failure
- Australian pull up 4 x until failure
This is an advanced shoulder exercise that combines bodybuilding and calisthenics. But even if you’re a beginner you can give this workout a try, by making some slight adjustments. Rather than a severe single arm pulls up, you can go through the helped pull machine. Also, in the event that you’ve never done a handstand push up, have a go at doing them against a divider first.
- Single-arm pull up 3 x 4
- Tuck planche press to handstand 3 x 6
- Barbell military press 3 x 10
- Tuck planche push up 3 x 5
- Handstand to 90 degrees push up 3 x 10
- Dumbbell rear delt fly 3 x 12
- Handstand push up 3 x 8
The knees are one of the most important joints in the body and warmups would decrease the possibility of injuries. If you think you need to lift weight for a challenging leg workout, you’re wrong. Have you ever tired pistol squats? Chris proves that bodyweight exercises are really all you need, and you can do them basically anywhere.
- Jump squat and hold 4 x 15
- Alternating lunge and hold 4 x 20
- Sumo squat 4 x 20
- Jumping jacks 4 x 45 seconds
- Calf raise and hold 4 x 20
- Pistol squat 4 x 8
- Wall sit 4 x 45 seconds
- Box jump 4 x 15
Chris Heria Diet Plan
After talking about Chris’s workout plan, now time to move onto his diet plan. Let’s take a look at Chris’s diet which he takes daily to help get the most out of his workouts. When Chris is fasting, his body is in a fat-burning mode. In other words, he’s constantly burning calories.
The measure of time Chris diets for changes relying upon what exercises he is doing that day. While doing a truly difficult work meeting, his quick will be shorter and incorporate more carbohydrates.
- Meal 1 (Breakfast): Skips breakfast (for fasting) but has biotin, collagen, glutamine, fish oil, and water
- Meal 2 (Pre-training): 1 banana, BCAA, and water
- Meal 3( Lunch): 9 ounces chicken breast, 1 cup quinoa, and 1 cup broccoli
- Meal 4 (Dinner): 6 ounces salmon, 1 cup quinoa, 2 cups sauteed spinach, 1 cup asparagus, and 1 cup peppers
- Meal 5(Snacks): 1 scoop whey protein and 2 cups non-fat plain Greek Yogurt
Chris Heria Net worth
Having worked on the social media platform, she earned most of the net worth from advertisement. In addition, Chris Heria joined YouTube on 30 Aug 2013. From that time Chris Heria’s profile accumulated more than subscribers is 2.37M.
His net worth has been estimated to be around $50 million. However, it wouldn’t be wrong to claim that he enjoys a luxurious living. As he continues his career, it is expected that his wealth will also continue to increase.
Chris Heria Personal Life
Talking about his personal life, Heria does not have a girlfriend currently. He focuses on his fitness training program. Though he uploaded a picture of himself and a girl on Facebook account calling her my girl, he has no relation with her.
In any case, there appears to be a post of him on Facebook where he presented with a female athlete with caption Super Couples. That post spurred a lot of questions in the air to date no one knows if the two are an item or not but we are certain that he has a baby boy named Zen.
6 Facts On Chris Heria That Might Surprise You!
- Chris is the founder of the ThenX fitness program.
- His real name is Christian D. Heria.
- On his second YouTube channel @OfficialTHENX, he collaborates with his brother Stefan Heria, Osvaldo Lugones, and Zay Tiggs.
- Apparently, there has been a bit of a controversy over Chris Heria’s content, in particular his video about losing belly fat. In addition, he tries to call out other calisthenics YouTubers for “copying” his videos and being a bit unprofessional to his online peers. Austin Dunham is one of these YouTubers who has been a target of his accusations.
- He graduated from St. Brendan High School in Miami, Florida in 2008.
- Chris represented the United States in the Street Workout World Championship.