Diane Addonizio is the name of a non-practicing lawyer, who is best recognized being the wife of former professional National Football League (NFL) footballer and actor Howard Mathew Moses ‘Howie Long‘.
So who actually is Diane Addonizio? We have tried to cover the latest Knitty and gritty on Tim’s life to give you a clear picture of him.
She is familiar as the mom of professional American Football players Chris Long, Kyle Long, and Howie Long Jr. Diane was born in Red Bank, New Jersey, the US.
She was raised in a Catholic family where religion and tradition were highly valued. Diane went to Villanova University, which is a private Catholic research university near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Later she received a graduate degree from USC Gould School of Law.
Diane Addonizio Age
She celebrates his birthday on January 1 and was born in 1970, which makes his age 50 this year. She holds the American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. Diane’s birth sign is Capricorn.
When talking about her career, she is a professional lawyer but she hasn’t been practicing law for a long time. Actually, she has kept all the details of her professional life away from the public and media.
Her professional career details are decidedly less that makes her adequately less recognizable as a lawyer. After the relationship with Howie, she decided to put her career aside and started traveling and supporting his business and profession.
Howie Long and Diane Addonizio relationship
Talking about her personal life, she is a married woman. Dianne is married to Howie Long, a former American Football Star. The couple got married on 7 June 1982. Diane has always played a supportive wife role in her husband’s life. And that is one of the reasons behind their successful married life which has been more than three decades.
Howie had the passion and love for the game from an early age when he was transferred to suburban High School at the age of fourteen. Eventually, Howie met Diane at one of his sophomore year at the high school. At Christmas party, Howie met Diane’s parents. The party hosted by Diane’s father.
The couple has three children together. Name Chris, Kyle, and Howard Long Jr. All of them are already on their adult stage and are along with their own family. Chris and Kyle followed their father’s footsteps having a passion for Football.
Their youngest child, Howie Jr opted not to pursue a playing career but instead joined the Raiders organization as a member of the player personnel team.
As per her professional career, she a non-practicing lawyer and she has her life so private that we are not able to estimate her annual income and salary. But some sites claimed that she has a net worth over $1 million. Her husband Howie’s estimated net worth is $16 million.
- Diane in Red Bank, New Jersey USA.
- She was raised in a Catholic family.
- Her birth sign is Capricorn.
- She stands tall with a height of 5 Feet and 8 Inches and weighs about 58 kg.
- Diane was enrolled in Villanova University, a private Catholic research university near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- She is a lawyer by profession, but she hasn’t been practicing law for a long time.
- Diane is better known as the wife of retired National Football League (NFL) player Howie Long.
- Howie played most of his career with the Oakland/Los Angeles Raiders franchise.
- Howie’s real name is Howard Mathew Moses.
- They first met in college when Howie was in his second year of college and their romance started from then.
- Reportedly, he proposed Diane with a $38,000 diamond ring which was his signing amount with NFL at that time.