Karen Laine is the name of a former defense attorney, TV personality and businesswoman. She now collaborates with her real-estate agent daughter, Mina Hawk to reinvent disfigured homes in Indianapolis. Laine had been a part of numerous failed relationships in the past.
Karen Laine Age
Karen was born in Richmond, Indiana, United States. As per wiki, she celebrates his birthday on August 08 and was born in 1962, which makes his age 58 this year.
Karen Laine is known as a former attorney who turned into a businesswoman. She currently collaborates with her daughter, Mina Hawk to reinvent disfigured homes in Indianapolis. Laine and Mina as business partners seem to have worked out for them as they not only have gained a lot of fame but also in their respective improving careers they’ve established themselves as the owners of a home-remake business called Two Chicks and a Hammer.
They are also run a show Two Chicks and a Hammer. She has also played the role in several award-winning movies like Darkman, Back to the Future, and Shocker. She also part of the HGTV’s show, Good Bones. The show was premiered on 22 March 2016. The show was the most successful TV show at that time. It collected more than 14 million viewers in its 1st season.
Karen Laine Net worth
Talking about her net worth, Laine has accumulated a net worth of around $1 million. She has accumulated the majority of her net worth from her house renovation stints for the HGTV’s show, Good Bones. She bags an astonishing salary of $200 thousand per annum, which she earns through her TV career and business endeavors.
Sa of now, she collaborates with her real-estate agent daughter, Mina Hawk o refurbish homes in Indianapolis. As per the source, they earn a profit of around $500k per year through their business venture.
Talking about her personal life, she has several relationships with several. Karen started her married life with her first husband, Casey Starsiak with whom she shared a family of three children. They share a daughter named Kelsy.
The relationship never really worked well, as for the second time, her marriage broke down. After that, she married Mick, her third husband. Well, it could have been what she really wanted with her relationship but similar to the previous relationships, this also led to a dead end.
Later she married Roger. Karen posted a photo on her Instagram account on 7 September 2017 unraveling her relationship with Roger. She is been relationship with Roger.
- She is well known for her work in HGTV’s Good Bones and used to run a company Two Chicks and a Hammer with her daughter Mina Starsiak.
- Laine has been married four times.
- Her husband is Randy with whom she has a child, daughter named Kelcy. With her husband Casey Starsiak, she has three children, among which Mina Starsiak is the one.
- Currently, she is married to her longtime boyfriend Roger.
- She has also been featured in Brother vs. Brother, Building Brady, A Very Brady Renovation.
- On October 4, 2019, Karen Laine announced her retirement from Two Chicks and a Hammer. She is still be appearing on HGTV’s Good Bones.