Robie Uniacke is the name of a British mathematical researcher, who is a well renowned Businessman & Math guru who founded the popular IT Company Pale Fire Ltd incorporated back in 2010. Moreover, he is famous for being the magnificent hubby of renowned Hollywood actress, Rosamund Pike.
He holds British nationality and holds a Caucasian-White Ethnicity. From early childhood day, he was deeply interested in mathematical problems and as of now, he is familiar as a talented mathematical guru, who has done numerous research in the field of mathematics. Additionally, he is very good and fluent in Mandarin. He received his graduation degree from Eton College which is located in Windsor, England.
Robie Uniacke Age
Robie was born in Hertfordshire, England. As per wiki, he was born in 1960, which makes his age 60 this year.
As we know, he was keenly interested in Mathematics that finally helps him to choose his career as a mathematical researcher. Robie’s brilliant and sharp mind has helped him to uplift his career and achieved a big success in his active years.
At the early of his career, Robie had a very rough day as he was addicted to drugs. However, he finally wins and pulls himself out of the situation and moved forward to his career. Robie founded the popular IT Company Pale Fire Ltd incorporated back in 2010.
After six years, the company was dissolved due to an inability to clear debts. Reportedly, Robie was suspended as the company Boss for 4 Years after he failed to deliver £179,602 tax to HMRC in early 2018. He also admitted to a couple of offenses during an Investigation about his dissolved IT Consultancy Company, Pale Fire.
Talking about his personal life, he has faced many ups and downs in his personal life and learned to adapt to various challenging situations. About his 1st marriage, he married Emma Howard, who is known as the daughter of the late Earl of Carlisle in 1983.
They welcomed their first child, Robie Jonjo Uniacke. But after being 5 years together, they decided to get a divorce and got finalized in 1988. Similarly, his second married life with interior designer Rose Batstone was also not last forever. With Rose, he welcomed three lovely children namely Hector, Olive, and Florence Uniacke.
Robie Uniacke and Rosamund Pike
After 2 times of unsuccessful relationships, he met his beautiful soulmate Rosamund Pike and started dating in late 2009. Rosamund Pike, who is a highly rated Hollywood star and gained big fame after starring as Amy Dunne on the thriller novel movie Gone Girl.
Pike also had two failed relationships before meeting Uniacke, Rosamund’s first love was Simon Woods, Their relationship is complicated as they divorced after two years of marriage due to Simon admitting he was gay.
Robie and Rosamund are still together without having a knot with each other and it’s almost been together for a decade and blessed with two lovely children. The first child Solo Uniacke was born on 6th May 2012, and the second one, Atom Uniacke was on 2nd December 2014.
- Robie is a well renowned Businessman & Math guru.
- He earned his degree in England at Eton College.
- Robie and Rosamund Pike began dating each other in December 2009.
- Pike has gained a handsome net worth of $9 million dollars.
- He has been married two times and he is the father of a total of 6 children. First, he married Emma Howard and the second time with an interior designer, Rose Batson, and third with Rosamund Pike.
- In early 2018, Robie was suspended as the company Boss for 4 Years after he failed to deliver £179,602 tax to HMRC. Reportedly, his company’s account was overdrawn by £133,000. More interestingly, Robie also admitted that he spent almost £144,060 of money for his personal use, £10,514 on mobile phones, and £25,154 on other payments and bank charges.