Simeon Panda is the name of a professional bodybuilder, sports personality, model, and personal fitness trainer from London. As of now, he is one of the top influences in the fitness world. Simeon also finder of a famous fitness apparel line named SP Aesthetics and Just Lift. He is better known for appearing in several bodybuilding competitions.
Simeon was born in London, England, United Kingdom. He grew up with his five siblings; a sister and four brothers. His roots traced to Africa, Sierra Leone. But he holds British nationality and belongs to African-American ethnicity.
Talking about his educational background, there is no such information available on the internet which helps to understand how much educated he is.
But according to some reputed resources, he received his graduate degree from a Unversity. When he was in college, he suddenly develops his interest in bodybuilding since his friends were having a very fit body.
Simeon Panda Age
People are want to know how old is Simeon Panda? Simeon celebrates his birthday on 28 May and was born in 1986, which makes his age 34 this year.
Simeon Panda Height
He very focuses on his body to keep a good body figure. As we know, his fans are always curious to know about all the small things like how tall is Simeon Panda? He has been able to attain a height of 6 feet and 1 inch which is also equivalent to 185 cm.
Simeon Panda Workout
Presently, Panda is one of the most influential fitness professionals in the world, who shared his fitness tricks to his millions of fan following across the globe get in the best shape of their lives. He currently competes in Muscle Mania. Since he was 11 years old, he has been lifting weight and his transformation over the years is incredible.
His workout routines normally focus on incorporating just 4 exercises. He focuses on hitting 8 sets od each exercise. He believes in progressive overload and says that the body will quickly adapt to the toughest routines.
1. Monday: Chest
Monday is National Chest Day. On chest days Panda makes sure that he gets intense and proper warm-up first. This reduces the chances of injury.
- Bench Press (8 sets)
- Incline Press (8 sets)
- Low Cable Fly’s (6 sets)
- High Cable Fly’s (6 sets)
2. Tuesday: Legs
The knees are one of the most important joints in the body and warmups would decrease the possibility of injuries. Panda likes to lift heavy during his leg workouts.
- Leg Extensions (3 sets of 20 Reps)
- Squats (8 Sets of 10-4 Reps)
- Leg Press ( 8 sets of 12-15 Reps)
- Lying Leg Curl (8 sets of 20-6 Reps)
- Calve Presses (4 Sets of 20 Reps)
- Donkey Calve Raises (4 Sets of 20 Reps)
3. Wednesday: Back
On Wednesday. Simon performs a back workout. His back workouts are one of the most intense ones that he does and t shows with his sculpted back too. He loves doing T-bar rows. He makes sure he is lifting pretty heavy during back workouts.
- Bent Over Rows (8 sets of 20-6 Reps)
- Lat Pull Down (8 sets of 20-6 Reps)
- Seated Row (8 sets of 20-6 Reps)
- Single Arm Row (6 sets of 10-6 Reps)
4. Thursday: Shoulders
Simeon likes to increase the amounts of reps. He increases the volume of workouts by starting his routine with warmup sets. He builds up and drops again to increase the volume and pump.
- Shoulder Press (8 sets of 20-6 Reps)
- Dumbbell Lat Raises (8 sets of 20-6 Reps)
- Front Raises (8 sets of 20-6 Reps)
- Barbell Shrugs (8 sets of 20-6 Reps)
5. Friday: Arms
On Friday, Simeon performs an arm routine. Here is all about what Simeon does for his huge biceps. He uses an arm blaster to make sure that his exercises are done in a full range of motion. He likes to prevent cheat curls. That’s the secret to having great biceps and triceps.
- Cable triceps pushdown (8 sets of 20-6 Reps)
- Dumbbell curls with arm blaster (8 sets of 20-6 Reps)
- Bodyweight triceps extension (8 sets of 20-6 Reps)
- Diamond pushups (8 sets of 20-6 Reps)
- Close-grip pull-ups (8 sets of 20-6 Reps)
Both Saturday and Sunday are Panda’s rest days. Time to unwind, let your recoup, eat well, and prepare to hit it again on Monday.
Simeon Panda Diet Plan
After talking about Simeon’s workout plan, now time to move onto his diet plan. Let’s take a look at Simeon’s diet, supplements which he takes daily to help get the most out of his workouts.
Unfortunately, there’s not a lot of info available on portion sizes, which
annoying. However, hopefully, this gives you a little bit of enlightenment the foods Simeon consumes regularly
- Meal 1: Oats, Banana, Almonds
- Meal 2: Rice Cakes, Cottage Cheese
- Meal 3: Wholegrain Rice. Chicken Breast, Vegetables
- Meal 4: Wholegrain Rice. Chicken Breast, Vegetables
- Meal 5: Wholegrain Rice. Chicken Breast, Vegetables
- Meal 6: 8 Egg Whites, Smoked Salmon
- Meal 7: Mackerel, Vegetables
Along with his usual diet meal, he also takes some supplements because of his hardcore gym routine. Here is a list of them:
- BCAA (They help preserve lean muscle, support muscle growth, and promote muscle recovery.)
- L Glutamine (Helps to provide support against muscle breakdown.)
- Cod Liver Oil (Helps in maintaining bone health and preventing fractures or osteoporosis.)
- Creatine Monohydrate (Improves performance during exercise of high to maximal intensity.)
- Whey Protein (Increases size and strength.)
Simeon Panda Girlfriend
Talking about his marital status, she currently single. But Simeon’s current status is dating. He is in a raltionship with his long time girlfriend, Chanel Brown. Reportedly, the due 1st met each other in the year 2012. Chanel is a former model, lifestyle blogger, and also a fitness enthusiast.
Brown was also raised in London where she started out her career as a commercial model before later delving into blogging and motivating people as a fitness trainer. She has also featured in a good number of English and European magazines. Also referred to as Chanel Coco Brown, she also has a strong social media followership with millions of followers across platforms.
In 2017, the couple has been tagged as one of the fittest couples in the world by various fitness platforms including Menshealth. They keep posting their pictures together in their social media accounts. The love birds have already completed their six years of togetherness but are yet to tie the knot.
Simeon Panda Net worth
Having worked on the social media platform, he earned most of the net worth from advertisement. In addition, her Youtube channel has millions of subscribers.
Her net worth has been estimated to be around $1- $5 million. However, it wouldn’t be wrong to claim that he enjoys a luxurious living. As he continues his career, it is expected that his wealth will also continue to increase. Panda is said to be making as much as $37,000 for every sponsored post he makes on his Instagram.
5 Facts On Simeon Panda That Might Surprise You!
- At his college, he learned from his friend that he could make a good body working out at his home.
- From 2002, he started weight training and started seeing improvement in his body, which motivated him towards him, making it his professional career.
- During the initial phases of his bodybuilding journey, when he was asked where does his motivation come from, he only had one simple answer, “it’s really simple, that’s fun and enjoyment.”
- In the year 2014, he was interviewed live by the Australian Breakfast television program. He also is planning to move to the US in the future and started his career as an actor.
- He suggests that you need to track your every calories and meal for you to see results.